Bougamra International Trading Co Ltd, is a distinguished scrap trading company specializing in the export of Mill Scale Scrap with an impressive Fe (Iron) recovery rate of 60-70%. With a huge quantity available at a competitive price of just $150 per ton. Our scrap is widely used as a reducing agent in iron making furnaces and a coolant in steel making furnaces.
We offer Cost and Freight (CFR) terms, and our payment terms are equally accommodating, with a 30/70% split Telegraphic Transfer (T/T). This means that upon signing the contract, you only need to pay an initial deposit of 30% of the total order value, while the remaining 70% is to be paid before the scrap materials are shipped out. We export to international markets, including Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and North America.
Choose Bougamra International Trading Co Ltd for your Mill Scale Scrap needs, led by Mr. Belhassen Bougamra. You may reach out to him via phone, email, or WhatsApp to discuss your inquiries and secure a long-term partnership. Share your scrap requirement, destination port and any other terms applicable.
Scrap Type: Mill Scale Scrap (Fe recovery 60-70%)
Quantity: Huge Quantity
Price: 150 $ Per Ton
Payment Terms: 30/70 % (T/T)
Shipping Terms: CFR
Country of Origin: Tunisia
Export Markets: Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and North America.
Send a message to Bougamra International Trading Co Ltd