One of my customers from Sweden is in the requirement of the following item:-
Goods:- Copper Cathode Scrap, Grade A, Purity 99.99%.
Quantity required - 6000 metric ton per month.
Agreement: A Contract of 12 months.
Price: $4250 FOB or the best as possible from Ex-Bonded Warehouse, Africa - Durban, Tanzania or Zambia.
Delivery: Ex-Bonded Warehouse.
Payment: 100% IRDLC as guarantee and Payment on the spot by MT103 against Proforma Invoice, SGS or Equivalent Inspection Certificate, Certificate of Origin and SKR on each Consignment.
The procedure for the transactions are as follows:-
1. Seller Provides the Quality Analysis Report of the products.
2. Buyer issues LOI.
3. Buyer provides Bank details as Proof of Fund for the seller to inspect the buying capacity of the buyer.
4. Buyer inspect goods at the Warehouse.
5. Sales Purchase Agreement made and legalized by the seller.
6. Buyer bank issues pre-advice financial instrument IRDLC revolving and confirmed for the face value of one month and for the duration on this contract, as per agreed verbiage via MT700 within seven (7) working days of signature of the sale purchase agreement and makes this contract valid and binding. DLC must be valid for the duration of the contract revolving for each month tranche face value. DLC validity should be 12 months plus 1 day.
6. Seller issues PI, SGS or Equiv. Inspection Report, Certificate of Origin, All Customs Related papers and SKR.
7. Seller transfers payment by TT(MT103) for a single consignment.
8. Seller issues Transfer of Right to the buyer.
Sellers with Copper Cathode Scrap offers are requested to contact us.