We from Phoenix W&T based in Hong Kong and South Korea, we deal with various non ferrous metal scrap especially copper scrap such as non coated cables scrap, coated cables scrap, Copper Millberry Scrap.
We would like to know if you agree about the following conditions:
1. Agreement on the price and and the order is made.
2. Signature of the contract.
3. Escrow payment through Escrow.com (please check with them and with your bank account manager) is made to your account.
4. the escrow payment cannot be taken by you or us (bank to bank transaction), you can have the funds released only after we receive the goods meet with the contract (it will be checked with a reputed inspection body such as SGS).
5. If not, the goods are returned to you, and once you get them we get the money back (usually this never happens, if the seller has no bad intentions).
6. At anytime, nobody can have the goods and funds at the same time, we set up this method of payment since it secures buyers and sellers, the goods can be checked without risks for sellers and funds cannot be taken by the seller without reception of the goods mentioned in the contract by the client (SGS will confirm).
If yes, please let me know your Copper Millberry Scrap offer price (CIF Korea) and supply capacity along with the current available stock. Thank you very much and have a great day.