Recycled Grade PC Granules,Polycarbonate Resin,PC water bottle regrind
Virgin PC Granules / Recycled PC Granules.
1. PC Classification:
1). Anti-static PC,
2). Conductive PC,
3). Plus fiber fire PC,
4). UV weathering PC,
5). Food-grade PC,
6). Anti-chemical PC.
2. PC Proccesing:
PC usually is made into products by injection molding, extrusion, coining, blow molding, thermoforming, printing, adhesive, coating and machining, the most important processing method is injection molding.
3. PC Application:
1. PC is made into large bulb shade, protective glass, the right and left eyepiece tube of optical instruments. Also, it is used as the transparent materials in plane.
2. PC is good insulation, made into insulated connector, coil frame, tube socket, insulating sleeve, telephone housing and parts, miner's lamp battery shell. Also, it is used to make fine parts of communication equipment, such as CD-ROM, telephone, computer, video recorder, telephone switches, signal relay.
3. The PC film is used for capacitors, nsulation foreskin, recorder, color video tape. etc
4. PC can be made into cap, tube, bottle and dental equipment, drug containers and surgical instruments. Even be used as an artificial kidney, artificial lung and other artificial organs.
5. For architectural, PC can be made into Double-wall hollow bars, glass of greenhouse. For textile industry, PC is suitable for making bobbin, textile machine bearing.For daily, PC is good material can be made into tableware, toys and models.
4. PC Granule Specification:
Test items Test
methods test conditions Unit Glass fiber reinfored Glass fiber reinforved& Flame
Type F;ame retardant Type
PC01 PC01 PC01 PC03 PC03 PC
G10 G20 G30 G10 G30
Physical Proportion D-792 23 o C - 1.27 1.31 1.43 1.28 1.44
Molding shrinkage D-955 23 o C % 0.2-0.4 0.1-0.3 0.1-0.3 0.3-0.5 0.1-0.3
properties Tensile steength D-638 RH50.23 o C Mpa 78 103 120 71 115 = 58.8
Elongatin at break D-638 RH50.23 o C % 5 4 3 4.8 3 = 70
Flexural strength D-790 RH50.23 o C Mpa 127 157 186 121 150 = 93
Simple bean D-648 D-256 RH50.23 o C KJ/M 2 97 127 145 91 135 = 45-
Thermal Heat distortion D-648 1.82Mpa o C 142 146 149 143 149 = 126
Flame-retardant UL-94 0.8-3.2MM 94V-2 94V-2 94V-2 94V-0 94V-0
Electrical Volume resistivity D-257 RH50.23 o C O.m 1x10 16 1x10 16 1x10 16 1x10 16 1x10 16 = 5x10 15
D149 RH50.23 o C KV/MM 30 30 30 30 30