Know More

CM TRADING Co., Ltd.

Recycling Machinery Trader/Dealer/Manufacturer

Daegu,
Member since : 11/12/2020

International Export of High-Quality Aluminium Deoxidizer Sourced from South Korea : Sell Offer

hot offer Hot Offer
  • Unit: Tons
  • PCK: On Request
  • QTY: As per your requirements
Details:

CM Trading Co., Ltd is a reputable scrap trading company based in Daegu, South Korea. We supply Aluminium Deoxidizer, and the quantity is available as per your requirements. Our Aluminium Deoxidizer materials are supplied to POSCO, ensuring a high-quality product and originate from South Korea. The input raw materials undergo thorough processing, removing impurities to deliver a clean and premium-grade material. We offer flexibility in quantity, tailoring our supply to meet your specific requirements.

For trial orders, we request a 30% deposit, with the remaining 70% due upon the bill of lading. Large orders can be accommodated with the option of a Letter of Credit (LC). Our shipping terms include both Freight on Board (FOB) and Cost, Insurance, and Freight (CIF), providing you with flexibility and convenience in logistics. We have the ability to export globally. We are ready to cater to your needs across the globe and facilitate a smooth and efficient shipping process.

Material Specification:
Type: Aluminium Deoxidizer
Quantity: As per your requirements.
Origin: South Korea
Payment Terms: 30% deposit for trial orders, 70% upon bill of lading. LC is accepted for large orders.
Shipping Terms: FOB or CIF
Preferred Region: Global Export

For inquiries and further discussion, feel free to reach out to Ms. Zhang via phone, email, or WhatsApp to initiate the process. Interested Aluminium Deoxidizer buyers are encouraged to share your specific scrap requirements and destination port. We look forward to the prospect of supplying you with a high-quality Aluminium Deoxidizer.

Add to Basket

Contact details

Name
: Ms.Zhang
City
: Daegu
Country
: South KoreaSouth Korea
Zip Code
: 05300
Phone
: view details
Mobile
: view details
Email
: view details

Send a message to CM TRADING Co., Ltd.

Similar Sell Offers
Card image cap
Aluminum UBC Scrap

We have in stock for best quality Aluminum UBC Scrap offered at the most...>>

Card image cap
Exporting : Aluminum Profile 6063

Product: Aluminum Profile 6063 Origin: Europe Price: CFR $2150 per ton...>>

Card image cap
Monthly Supply of 300 Tons of Aluminum Extrusion Scrap from Europe and Morocco, Global Exports Await

Indo Nara Metal WLL, a trusted name in the metal scrap trading industry, offers...>>

Card image cap
Shipping "Aluminum 97/3 TT Scrap" from "New York"

We are ready to ship Aluminum 97/3 TT Scrap with 19.5-21 MT loaded in 40HC. We...>>

Card image cap
Looking to Export 99.7% Purity of Aluminium Ingots A and A8 Grade of 1000 Tons Worldwide

Shree Sai Enterprises is a renowned trading company based in Tamil Nadu, India,...>>

Card image cap
Ready to Ship 73 MT of "Aluminium Zorba Scrap" on a Monthly Basis from Spain

SROMPL Inc. is a reputable scrap metal trader based in Gujarat, India, offering...>>

Card image cap
Selling " Aluminum Tense Scrap" in 50 MT on a Monthly Basis

We are pleased to offer high-quality Aluminum Tense Scrap, which consists of a...>>

Card image cap
Exporting "Cast Aluminum Scrap" from "KENYA"

We have available "Cast Aluminum Scrap" as per the ISRI code "TENSE" for sale...>>

Card image cap
Aluminum Extrusion Scrap available from China (As of Sep 01, 2023)

As of Sep 01, 2023, We are excited to present you with an offer for Aluminum...>>

Card image cap
Ready To Offer : Aluminium UBC

Product: Aluminium UBC scrap Attachment: Max 1% Origin: UK Price: $1480 per...>>

Card image cap
Offering “Aluminum UBC Scrap” 100 MT each, from the Port of Tunisia

Shoolin Overseas FZE's offers Aluminum UBC (Used Beverage Cans) Scrap with a...>>

Card image cap
Aluminium UBC Cans: 97%-99% Purity, Ready for Worldwide Export - 2000 MT Monthly

Indo Nara Metal WLL, a reputable metal scrap dealer trading company based in...>>

Can't find what you are looking for? Become a RIM member now and post your requirement