We can offer and respond as soon as possible with your LOI/BCL or SOFT PROBE:
HMS1&2 30 000MT (SPOT)--------- Us$240 Net CIF AWSP
HMS1&2 30 000MTx 12------------ Us$229 Net CIF AWSP
USED RAIL 30 000MT--60 000MT (SPOT ) ---------- Us$250 Net CIF AWSP
USED RAIL----30 000,60 000mt- 120 000mt x 12----- Us$235/CIF AWSP
Payment terms for all-------- SBLC with 2% PBG or DLC with penalty clause by Top 50
ALL PRICES ARE NET TO BUYER----COMMISSIONS CAN BE ADDED ON TOP OF PRICES.
A Soft Offer
1. Buyer sends Letter of Intention with Banking Comfort Letter on funds availability, both fresh dated.
2. Seller issues Full Corporate Offer.
3. Buyer returns to Seller by email or by fax the signed & sealed Full Corporate Offer.
4. Seller issues draft contract.
5. Buyer returns to Seller by email or fax the signed and sealed contract.
6. The payment terms and conditions of the relevant contract will apply.
7. Shipment will begin as per the agreed shipping schedules within 30-45 days as per the contract.
Norms: ISRI 27-29
The scrap consists of R50 and R65 type of Rails as R-50 (51.67 kg/m GOST-7173-75) and
R65 (64.72 kg/m GOST-8165-65)
Other Relating Terms:
235 USD per Metric Ton (Add an extra cost - $7/Mt, if the length is not 12.5 meter)
Parity/Incoterms: Cost, Insurance and Freight
Port of Destination: Any main port
which can grant the minimum discharging rate of 4,000 metric tons per
Origin: CIS countries / Ukraine - Seller's option
Total Quantity: Please fill in
Shipment of: 30,000 (thirty thousand) Metric Tons.
Period of Delivery: Shipment reaches destination port no later than 45 days after L/C has been
opened and verified.
1st delivery starting: 30 to 45 days, after opening and verifying the payment instrument as per
"payment terms" section of this contract.
Payment Terms: Fully Funded Auto-Revolving Documentary or Standby Letter of Credit, with
the terms as per below:
Payment instrument must meet the following terms and conditions:
irrevocable, transferable, assignable, confirmed by a bank from the top world 50
and payable 100% at sight against B/L of Lading issued at the port of loading.
Packing: Bulk shipment lots.
Inspection: Quality and Weight by third party SGS or Equivalent made at the port of loading at
the cost of the Seller.
Any other details, specifications, wishes or amendments can be settled in a relevant
View this Offer with utmost seriousness and respond urgently.