Know More

Lanx Lda.


Aveiro, Aveiro District
  • Lanx Lda.
  • Lanx Lda.
  • Lanx Lda.

Urgent Requirement: 1000 MT of Clear and Light Blue PET Preform Scrap to Portugal : Buy Offer

hot offer Hot Offer

We, at Lanx Lda., are interested in buying high-quality Clear and Light Blue PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) Preform Scrap on a regular basis. We required 1000 MT of PET Preform Scrap, specifically in Clear and Light Blue colors. We welcome quotes from genuine suppliers who can meet our requirements. We are actively looking for reliable PET Scrap sellers in Europe, the USA, Brazil, the Middle East, and Canada. The Clear and Light Blue PET Preform Scrap should be of high quality, suitable for various recycling and industrial applications. We have more than 15 years of experience in the PET industry.

Our designated destination port is in Portugal. We offer Cost, Insurance, and Freight (CIF) shipping terms, ensuring the supplier covers the cost of getting the scrap material to our designated port. For payment, we accept both a Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) with a 20% upfront payment and the remaining 80% upon receipt of the material, or a Letter of Credit (L/C) for a secure transaction. To get started, we request a CIF quote for our specific needs. An inspection of the PET scrap material will be required to ensure quality standards.

Our Requirements:
Scrap Name: Clear and Light Blue PET Preform Scrap
Quantity: 1000 MT Regularly
Destination Port: Portugal
Payment Terms: T/T (20/80) and LC
Shipping Terms: CIF
Preferred Supplier Region: Europe, the USA, Brazil, the Middle East, and Canada

If you are interested in providing Clear and Light Blue PET Preform Scrap to us, please contact Mr. José Miguel Costa at Lanx Lda. via phone, email, or WhatsApp. Interested suppliers are invited to provide detailed scrap specifications, including quantity availability, origin details, loading port information, competitive pricing per ton, along with relevant certificates, photos, and videos for our review. We look forward to your proposals.

Contact details

: Mr.José Miguel Costa
: Aveiro
: PortugalPortugal
Zip Code
: 3810291
: +351-913-576378
: +351913576378

Send a message to Lanx Lda.

Similar Buy Offers
Looking to Buy RPET Flakes of 100 MT

i. We are currently looking to buy around 100 MT of high-quality RPET Flakes at...>>

Buying 1000 MT of Cold Washed PET Flakes per Month from International Markets

We are currently seeking reliable suppliers for Cold Washed PET (Polyethylene...>>

Monthly Demand for 1000 MT of Hot Washed PET Flakes from Worldwide

Recycled Fiber Industry Limited is seeking a reliable supplier for Hot Washed...>>

Wanted: 1000 MT of PET Bottle Scrap to Malaysia and Vietnam from Worldwide

Currently, we are actively seeking reliable suppliers of PET (Polyethylene...>>

Immediate Requirement for PET Flakes in 1000 MT from Global Market

We are looking to buy 1000 Metric Tons (MT) of PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)...>>

Purchasing Huge Quantity of Hot/Cold Washed PET Flakes to Haiphong, Vietnam

We are Albasmala Global Trade, a scrap trading company based in Damietta,...>>

Looking to Purchase 100 Tons of PET Flakes to the United States

We, Vgroove, are seeking to purchase 100 tons of PET (Polyethylene...>>

Importing a Large Quantity of Recycled PET Flakes to Karachi, Pakistan is seeking a trusted supplier of Recycled PET...>>

Requirement for 30 MT of Hot Washed Transparent PET Flakes to Shanghai port

We are currently seeking to procure high quality Hot Washed Transparent PET...>>

Importing 200 Tons of Hot Washed PET Flakes to Long Beach from Worldwide

Agreat LLC is currently seeking a reliable supplier for high-quality Hot Washed...>>

Looking for "PET Bottle Scrap in Bales in Large Quantities on a Regular Basis from India

We are JJ Industries, actively looking to procure large quantities of PET...>>

Monthly Requirement of 2,500 MT of Hot Washed PET Flakes to West Port, Malaysia

Crimson Grey Recycling is seeking suppliers of Hot Washed PET (Polyethylene...>>

Can't find what you are looking for? Become a RIM member now and post your requirement