Know More

WESHAH PLASTIC PRODUCT.TR

Manufacturing

ALDHAID , SHARJAH
Member since : 11/5/2019

Monthly Global Export of 200 Tons of PP Injection Mix Color Available from Jabel Ali, Dubai : Sell Offer

hot offer Hot Offer
  • Unit: Tons
  • PCK: Jumbo Bags or Small Sacks on Pallets
  • QTY: 200 Tons
Details:

Taqwa Services is your trusted source for plastic recycled materials, specializing in selling various recyclable materials, including HDPE and PP regrind. We are offering a steady supply of high-quality PP Injection Mix Color Tokery Source at 200 tons per month. Our competitive pricing and flexible payment and shipping terms make us a reliable partner for buyers worldwide seeking reliable scrap solutions. Our loading port will be in Jabel Ali, Dubai.

Our PP Injection is conveniently packed in jumbo bags or small sacks on pallets. We provide flexible payment terms, including the security of a Letter of Credit (L/C). For CNF and FOB shipping, make a 30% advance payment with your order and settle the remaining 70% after loading against the Bill of Lading Documents. We offer shipping options like Cost and Freight (CNF), Freight on Board (FOB), or Ex Works (EXW). Our global reach welcomes partners and buyers from around the world. We are prepared to meet your requirements and provide efficient shipping solutions.

Material Specifications:
Type: PP Injection Mix Color Tokery Source
Quantity: 200 tons per month
Packaging: Jumbo Bags or Small Sacks on Pallets
Loading Port: Jabel Ali, Dubai
Payment Terms: L/C, 30% advance with order for CNF and FOB, 70% after loading against BL Documents
Shipping Terms: CNF, FOB, Ex Works as per buyer's preference
Preferred Region: Worldwide

If you are looking for a genuine PP Injection Mix Color supplier, contact us through the provided details. Interested buyers are invited to share your scrap requirements and destination port with Mr. Shakeel Khan to explore the possibilities of a successful partnership in the plastic recycled material industry.

Add to Basket

Contact details

Name
: Mr.Shakeel Khan
City
: ALDHAID
Country
: United Arab EmiratesUnited Arab Emirates
Zip Code
: 14167
Phone
: view details
Email
: view details

Send a message to Taqwa Services

Similar Sell Offers
Card image cap
Ready to Export "PP Natural Regrinds" in 3000 MT on a Monthly Basis | Dubai | DA | EXW

Manikanta Sridhar Malladi Traders is a reputable plastic scrap trading company...>>

Card image cap
Selling "White PP Regrind" from Food Crates 20 MT on a Regular Basis from Dover, UK

Green Hub Recycling Ltd, a renowned plastics recycling company based in Kent,...>>

Card image cap
Selling 5 Loads of PP Regrind from Los Angeles to the International Market

We have HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) Drip Tape available for sale, with a...>>

Card image cap
100 Tons of PP Big Bag Scrap, Ready to Ship from Portugal and Spain

We are offering 100 tons of high-quality PP Big Bag Scrap sourced from Portugal...>>

Card image cap
Prepared to Ship 100 Tons of PP Scrap in Bales from Portugal and Spain

We specialized in offering PP Scrap in Bales. Our offering includes 100 tons of...>>

Card image cap
Monthly Global Export of 200 Tons of PP Injection Mix Color Available from Jabel Ali, Dubai

Taqwa Services is your trusted source for plastic recycled materials,...>>

Card image cap
Selling 500 Tons of PP Regrind Black Bucket on a Monthly Basis from Jabel Ali, Dubai

We, Taqwa Services, a Scrap Trading Company based in Sharjah, United Arab...>>

Card image cap
International Supply of 500 Tons of PP Injection Regrind White Bucket Monthly from Jabel Ali, Dubai

We, Taqwa Services, are actively searching for a buyer for PP Injection Regrind...>>

Card image cap
"PP Raffia in Cream, White, and Milky Colours”: 200 Tons Monthly from Jabel Ali Port

Taqwa Services is your premier destination for high-quality PP Raffia Cream,...>>

Card image cap
Exclusive Offer: 200 Tons of PPR Pipe Grade Monthly from Jabel Ali, Dubai

Taqwa Services, located in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, is a reputable...>>

Card image cap
Looking to Provide 200 Tons of PP Raffia Mix Colour and Brown from Jabel Ali, Dubai Monthly

At Taqwa Services, we want to supply a monthly quantity of 200 tons of PP...>>

Card image cap
Overseas Sale of 200 Tons of PP Raffia Black per Month from Jabel Ali, Dubai

Taqwa Services is a United Arab Emirates based plastic Scrap Trading Company....>>

Can't find what you are looking for? Become a RIM member now and post your requirement