Know More

WESHAH PLASTIC PRODUCT.TR

Manufacturing

ALDHAID , SHARJAH
Member since : 11/5/2019

Monthly Supply of 200 Tons of LDPE Film Grade Dull Natural from Jabel Ali Port, Available Globally : Sell Offer

hot offer Hot Offer
  • Unit: Tons
  • PCK: Jumbo Bags or Small Sacks on Pallets
  • QTY: 200 Tons
Details:

Taqwa Services, based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, is your go-to partner for all types of HDPE and PP recyclable regrind. We have LDPE Film Grade, Dull Natural available for sale. Our LDPE Film Grade, Dull Natural, meets stringent quality standards. We ensure that the material is suitable for various applications and adheres to industry norms and we offer a competitive price for LDPE Film Grade, Dull Natural.

Payments are accepted through a Letter of Credit (L/C), providing a secure transaction process. For CNF and FOB shipping, a 30% advance is required with the order, and the remaining 70% is due after loading against BL Documents. Shipping terms can be Cost and Freight (CNF), Freight on Board (FOB), or Ex Works (EXW), as per the buyer's convenience. Our plastic materials are available for buyers worldwide, and we welcome inquiries from various regions. We invite interested buyers from around the world to collaborate with us.

Material Details:
Type: LDPE Film Grade, Dull Natural
Quantity: 200 tons per month
Packaging: Jumbo Bags or Small Sacks on Pallets
Loading Port: Jabel Ali, Dubai
Payment Terms: L/C, 30% advance with order for CNF and FOB, 70% after loading against BL Documents
Shipping Terms: CNF, FOB, Ex Works as per buyer's preference
Preferred Region: Worldwide

If you are in need of LDPE Film Grade, interested buyers, please contact Mr. Shakeel Khan using the provided details. We are here to assist you. Kindly share your detailed material requirements and destination port for a prompt and comprehensive response.

Add to Basket

Contact details

Name
: Mr.Shakeel Khan
City
: ALDHAID
Country
: United Arab EmiratesUnited Arab Emirates
Zip Code
: 14167
Phone
: view details
Email
: view details

Send a message to Taqwa Services

Similar Sell Offers
Card image cap
*500 Tons of Transparent LDPE Film Roll Scrap Ready for Global Export

Campstead Ltd, a trusted name in the industry, specializes in all kinds of...>>

Card image cap
400MT/month of recycled black LDPE/LLDPE granules

Great quality LDPE/LLDPE recycled granules available. - Single source...>>

Card image cap
For Sale: 50 MT of Post-Production PE-PA Rolls from Haifa Worldwide

Samcro-Prime Ltd is a leading player in the plastic scrap trading and recycling...>>

Card image cap
Selling : "LDPE Film"

We can supply Bopp film rolls HDPE drum Fishing nets scrap ,ldpe film and pet...>>

Card image cap
Ready To Export : LDPE Film Scrap From Mexico

We can provide our customers with 500 - 1000 tons of LDPE BANANA FILM BALES per...>>

Card image cap
Providing a Huge Quantity of LDPE Drip Tape Scrap Sourced from Australia

Amdett Services & Plastic Recycling is looking to offer a substantial quantity...>>

Card image cap
5 Loads of LDPE Black and White Film Available for Sale from Los Angeles

At Manna Global Co, we are your trusted supplier of LDPE (Low-density...>>

Card image cap
Ready to Export LDPE Pellets in Grey Colour of 40 MT from Auckland Metro

We are ready to provide LDPE (Low density polyethylene) Pellets. Originating...>>

Card image cap
30 MT of Lead Pellets in Green Color, Ready to Ship from Auckland Metro

We have a consistent supply of 30 MT of LDPE (Low density polyethylene) Pellets...>>

Card image cap
International Supply of 15 MT of LDPE Pellets in Blue Color from Auckland Metro

2Lian Company is looking to offer LDPE (Low density polyethylene) Pellets in...>>

Card image cap
*Overseas Supply of LDPE Film Roll Scrap in 1000 Tons with Flexible Terms

We are offering 1000 tons of LDPE Film Roll Scrap, sourced from super market...>>

Card image cap
Selling 200 Tons of LDPE Dull Brown for Sandwich Grade on a Monthly Basis from Jabel Ali, Dubai

Taqwa Services is a remarkable scrap trading company based in the United Arab...>>

Can't find what you are looking for? Become a RIM member now and post your requirement