Know More

WESHAH PLASTIC PRODUCT.TR

Manufacturing

ALDHAID , SHARJAH
Member since : 11/5/2019

Ready to Supply HD Pipe Grade (Weshah Plastic) 200 Tons per Month from Jabel Ali, Dubai : Sell Offer

hot offer Hot Offer
  • Unit: Tons
  • PCK: Jumbo bags or small sacks on pallets
  • QTY: 200 Tons
Details:

Taqwa Services, a reputable Scrap Trading Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, is ready to offer HD Pipe Grade (Weshah Plastic). We offer a consistent supply of 200 tons per month, meticulously packaged in jumbo bags or small sacks on pallets for your convenience. The loading port is strategically located in Jabel Ali, Dubai, ensuring efficient logistics.

To facilitate seamless transactions, we accept payments via Letter of Credit (L/C). For CNF and FOB shipping, a 30% advance payment with the order is required, with the remaining 70% to be settled after loading against BL Documents. Shipping terms are flexible, accommodating Cost and Freight (CNF), Freight on Board (FOB), or Ex Works (EXW), based on the buyer's preference. Our HD Pipe Grade (Weshah Plastic) is available for worldwide delivery, catering to diverse regions.

Material Specification:
Type: HD Pipe Grade (Weshah Plastic)
Quantity: 200 tons per month
Loading Port: Jabel Ali, Dubai
Packaging: Jumbo bags or small sacks on pallets
Payment Terms: L/C, For CNF and FOB shipping, 30% advance with order and 70% payment after loading against BL Documents.
Shipping Terms: CNF, FOB, Ex Work as per buyer ease
Preferred Region: Worldwide

For inquiries and to express your interest, please contact Mr. Shakeel Khan, the point of contact for this offer. Reach out to us using the contact information. Share your material specifications and destination port details. We eagerly anticipate forming lasting partnerships and meeting the material requirements of buyers globally.

Add to Basket

Contact details

Name
: Mr.Shakeel Khan
City
: ALDHAID
Country
: United Arab EmiratesUnited Arab Emirates
Zip Code
: 14167
Phone
: view details
Email
: view details

Send a message to Taqwa Services

Similar Sell Offers
Card image cap
*Providing Natural White HDPE Milk Bottle Regrind 600 Tons for Global Shipment

Campstead Ltd, is a trusted and reputable scrap trading company in the United...>>

Card image cap
"HDPE Pellets" of 250 MT Available

We have 250 MT of HDPE Pellets in stock for sale. We are prepared to ship HDPE...>>

Card image cap
Selling 50 to 100 MT of 99.99% Washed and Unwashed HDPE Blue Drum Regrinds, 200 Litre

Indo Nara Metal Wll, is a trusted trading company located in Bahrain. We are...>>

Card image cap
Shipping : "Transparent HDPE Flakes, Regrind, Pellets"

Introducing our high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pellets or regrind, a...>>

Card image cap
Overseas Supply of 100 Tons of HDPE Regrind Monthly from Haifa

Samcro-prime Ltd, a distinguished Plastic Scrap Trading and Recycling company...>>

Card image cap
Looking to Supply 15 MT of Recycled HDPE Red Blow Molding from Kuwait

At Crown Logistics & Recycling Company we specialize in providing quality...>>

Card image cap
Offering 40 MT of HDPE Green Blow Molding, originating from Kuwait

Crown Logistics & Recycling Company, a specialized shipping, logistics, IT, and...>>

Card image cap
Ready to Export HDPE Black Injection Grade of 50 MT Sourced from Kuwait

Crown Logistics & Recycling Company is a distinguished name in the industry,...>>

Card image cap
500 Tons of HDPE Scrap, Ready to Export to International Markets

EcoCycle Plastics is a renowned plastic scrap trading company based in Tayabas,...>>

Card image cap
Sell : "HDPE Blue Drum Regrind"

We can supply Bopp film rolls HDPE drum Fishing nets scrap ,ldpe film and pet...>>

Card image cap
Shipping "HDPE Nets Scrap" from "Rotterdam"

We are pleased to offer HDPE Nets Scrap in bales at market-leading prices. We...>>

Card image cap
Selling "HDPE Recycled Granules"

We are ready to supply Recycled HDPE Granules for injection moulding...>>

Can't find what you are looking for? Become a RIM member now and post your requirement