Baltic Trade Line Uab involved in recycling and trading all grades of Plastic Scrap in Klaipeda, Latvia, since 2016.
Presently, we are selling 600 MT of PET Scrap in rolls regularly. We prefer to make the CFR shipping term and TT payment term. Our loading port is in HK Region and Far East Ports. If you are interested in buying PET Scrap, kindly contact us to know about the latest price details of PET Scrap.
Specifications of PET Scrap
Size: The size of the rolls is different. Diameter till 1, 2 m; wide till 2 m. Roll width is from 100 mm to 2000 mm. 10% is until 300 mm and, the rest 90% is from 300 to 2000 mm.
Film Thickness in the range: 200-600 microns.
Quantity: 300 MT clear/natural + 310 MT of PET and PET/PE color rolls (black, white, metalized, silver, black, brown).
Loading Weight: 40 HC or FTL: 20 MT.
Shipping Port: HK Region and the Far East Ports
Payment Term: TT
Shipping Term: CFR
Send a message to Baltic Trade Line Uab