Advanced Search
Home > Sell Offers > Plastic > PET > 600 MT PET Scrap Rolls for Sale @ 280 €

600 MT PET Scrap Rolls for Sale @ 280 € - Expired Offer

The offer you are viewing now has expired. Please click here to see the current sell offers.

  • Units : Tons
  • Packing : Rolls
  • Quantity : 600
  • Price : 280
  • Payment Terms : T/T
  • Price Terms : CFR
  • Port : HK region and main Far East ports
Details:

We can supply PET Scrap Rolls post industrial clear, metallized and colour PET total of 600 MT ongoing. The actual photos are attached for the scrap buyers reference.

The size of rolls is different: diameter till 1, 2 m, wide till 2 m.
Roll width is from 100mm to 2000mm. 10% is until 300 mm, the rest 90% is from 300 to 2000mm.
Film thickness is in range: 200-600 microns.

Quantity: 300 MT clear/natural + 310 MT of PET and PET/PE colour rolls (black, white, metallized, silver, black, brown).
Loading weight in 40HC or FTL: 20 MT.

Interested PET Rolls Scrap buyers please contact us with your requirement.

Contact details

Name
: Mr. Max Pirgach
City
: Klaipeda
Country
: LatviaLatvia
Zip Code
: LT93224
Phone
: view details
Email
: view details

Send a message to Baltic Trade Line Uab

Member since : 10/24/2018
Klaipeda
Latvia
Free Indian Scrap Price Mobile App
Can't find what you are looking for? Become a RIM member now and post your requirement

Related Sell Offers to 600 MT PET Scrap Rolls for Sale @ 280 €

Monthly supply: 200 Tons Post Consumer PET Bottles in Bales

Monthly supply: 200 Tons Post Consumer PET Bottles in Bales

We are ready to offer 200 Tons Post Consumer PET Bottles in Bales. Kindly refer to the below details. Quantity per month: 100-200 ton Quantity per container: ...>>

  • Unit: Tons
  • Packing:Containers
  • Quantity: 100-200
  • Price: 0

Samcro-prime Ltd

  • Hot OfferHot Offer
  • Raanana Israel Israel
Contact Supplier
Monthly Supply: 50 Tons PET GF 35% Natural Regrind

Monthly Supply: 50 Tons PET GF 35% Natural Regrind

We are available with 50 tons of PET GF 35% Natural Regrind. All one type, ex Arnite AV2 370/B. This is a technical material, regrind from scrap from the automotive ...>>

  • Unit: Tons
  • Packing:On request
  • Quantity: 50
  • Price: 0

Mirnik - Vm D.o.o.

  • Hot OfferHot Offer
  • Sempeter Slovenia Slovenia
Contact Supplier
Offering RR4066A 120,000 lbs PET Clear Film on Rolls

Offering RR4066A 120,000 lbs PET Clear Film on Rolls

We can supply RR4066A 120,000 PET Clear Film on Rolls. Kindly refer to the below details. Quantity: 120,000 lbs per month Specification: 60% smooth 40% ...>>

  • Unit: lbs
  • Packing:Rolls
  • Quantity: 120000
  • Price: 0

Recycling Revolution

  • Hot OfferHot Offer
  • Boca Raton United States United States
Contact Supplier
RR3607C 120,000 lbs PET Air Bag Trim with Red Nylon 6/6 Thread in Bales Available @ 0.08$

RR3607C 120,000 lbs PET Air Bag Trim with Red Nylon 6/6 Thread in Bales Available @ 0.08$

We are supplying RR3607C 120,000 lbs PET Air Bag Trim with Red Nylon 6/6 Thread in Bales. Kindly refer to the below details Quantity: 120,000 lbs Packing: ...>>

  • Unit: lbs
  • Packing:Bales
  • Quantity: 120000
  • Price: 0

Recycling Revolution

  • Hot OfferHot Offer
  • Boca Raton United States United States
Contact Supplier
Offering RR3607B 80,000 lbs PET Airbags with Nylon Thread in Bales @ 0.08$

Offering RR3607B 80,000 lbs PET Airbags with Nylon Thread in Bales @ 0.08$

We are Offering RR3607B 80,000 lbs PET Airbags with Nylon Thread in Bales. Kindly refer to the details. Quantity: 80,000 lbs Packing: Bales Shipment Term: ...>>

  • Unit: lbs
  • Packing:Bales
  • Quantity: 80000
  • Price: 0

Recycling Revolution

  • Hot OfferHot Offer
  • Boca Raton United States United States
Contact Supplier
View All Offers