Nile Basin Economic Group is the top Non-Ferrous Metal Scrap trading firm based in Egypt.
Scrap: Aluminum Extrusion Scrap
ISRI Code: TATA
HS Code: 76020010
1. A third-party international inspector will be notified.
2. Payments will be via irrevocable L/C issued by a respectable Egyptian bank and confirmed by any European bank of your selection, bank charges will be shouldered by our side.
3. Mode of payment will be as follow (negotiable).
A. 20% down payment.
B. 80% final payment after shipment arrival.
4. Your firm membership of (ACI) is a must.
5. Schedule of delivery to be agreed mutually.
6. The material will be used for the production of solid cylinder aluminum alloy grade 6063 (according to ANSI specifications), then to be extruded as aluminum profiles. Accordingly, the following technical measurements are required:
A. Chemical analysis: as maximum
A. Fe 0.4 %
B. Mn 0.05 %
C. Si 0.5 %
D. Mg 0.5 %
E. Cu 0.05 %
F. Zn 0.05 %
G. Aluminium as minimum 98.50 %
B. Scrap must be free of steel nails, any kind of steel fittings, or rubber.
C. Scrap must be free of any kind of radiations (certificate of a third party is a must).
7. Packing: Aluminum Scrap should be compressed into cubic shapes about 25 – 50 Kg/each in containers
Destination Port: Egypt
Import Region: Worldwide
We are looking to purchase 250 MT of Aluminum Extrusion Scrap every month as per the above-mentioned conditions. The destination port is in Egypt. In the beginning, we’ll place an order of ONE container of 20 Tons to be checked by the aluminum factory, if approved, we’ll proceed with the regular delivery of about 250 Tons monthly.
Interested Aluminum Extrusion Scrap suppliers, kindly contact us for more information.
Send a message to NILE BASIN ECONOMIC GROUP