Know More

BEST INTERLOOP LLC

93505, California
BEST INTERLOOP LLC

Ready to Supply 150 Tons of HDPE Shredded on a Monthly Basis Globally : Sell Offer

hot offer Hot Offer
  • Unit: Tons
  • PCK: Bags
  • QTY: 150 Monthly
Details:

We are looking to offer high-quality HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) Shredding for recycling purposes. With a monthly supply capacity of 150 tons, we are well-equipped to meet your demands. The material is available in various colors and quantities, making it suitable for a wide range of applications. We guarantee a consistent and reliable supply, with enough material for weekly container shipments. The HDPE Shred is carefully packed in bags for secure transportation.

Our loading port is located in Cleveland, Ohio, ensuring convenient access for logistics and shipping. We offer a competitive price for our HDPE Shredded without compromising on quality. Buyers are welcome to inspect the material before confirming their orders. Our payment terms require 30% upon order placement, with the remaining 70% due before loading. Shipping terms are set as Free Alongside Ship (FAS). Our preferred regions for shipping include Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and North America.

Material Specifications:
Type: HDPE Shredded
Quantity: 150 Monthly
Packaging: Bags
Loading Port: Cleveland, Ohio
Payment Terms: 30%. Order placed, 70%. Before loading
Shipping Terms: FAS
Preferred Regions: Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and North America

If you require additional information or have specific requirements, interested HDPE Shredded buyers are invited to share your scrap requirements and destination port details with us. Connect with Mr. Zeeshan Ahmad, the manager of Best Interloop LLC, through phone, email, or WhatsApp. Contact us today to discuss further details and place your order.

Add to Basket

Contact details

Name
: Mr.Zeeshan Ahmad
City
: 93505
Country
: United StatesUnited States
Zip Code
: 93505
Phone
: +1-760-3389077
Mobile
: +17603389077
Email
: Hms@bestinterloop.com
Website
: Bestinterloop.com

Send a message to BEST INTERLOOP LLC

Similar Sell Offers
Card image cap
*Providing Natural White HDPE Milk Bottle Regrind 600 Tons for Global Shipment

Campstead Ltd, is a trusted and reputable scrap trading company in the United...>>

Card image cap
"HDPE Pellets" of 250 MT Available

We have 250 MT of HDPE Pellets in stock for sale. We are prepared to ship HDPE...>>

Card image cap
Selling 50 to 100 MT of 99.99% Washed and Unwashed HDPE Blue Drum Regrinds, 200 Litre

Indo Nara Metal Wll, is a trusted trading company located in Bahrain. We are...>>

Card image cap
Shipping : "Transparent HDPE Flakes, Regrind, Pellets"

Introducing our high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pellets or regrind, a...>>

Card image cap
Overseas Supply of 100 Tons of HDPE Regrind Monthly from Haifa

Samcro-prime Ltd, a distinguished Plastic Scrap Trading and Recycling company...>>

Card image cap
Looking to Supply 15 MT of Recycled HDPE Red Blow Molding from Kuwait

At Crown Logistics & Recycling Company we specialize in providing quality...>>

Card image cap
Offering 40 MT of HDPE Green Blow Molding, originating from Kuwait

Crown Logistics & Recycling Company, a specialized shipping, logistics, IT, and...>>

Card image cap
Ready to Export HDPE Black Injection Grade of 50 MT Sourced from Kuwait

Crown Logistics & Recycling Company is a distinguished name in the industry,...>>

Card image cap
500 Tons of HDPE Scrap, Ready to Export to International Markets

EcoCycle Plastics is a renowned plastic scrap trading company based in Tayabas,...>>

Card image cap
Sell : "HDPE Blue Drum Regrind"

We can supply Bopp film rolls HDPE drum Fishing nets scrap ,ldpe film and pet...>>

Card image cap
Shipping "HDPE Nets Scrap" from "Rotterdam"

We are pleased to offer HDPE Nets Scrap in bales at market-leading prices. We...>>

Card image cap
Selling "HDPE Recycled Granules"

We are ready to supply Recycled HDPE Granules for injection moulding...>>

Can't find what you are looking for? Become a RIM member now and post your requirement