We presently have large tons of Reprocessed PVC Flexible Compound in PP Bags for shipment from the port of Mundra. We supply the high-quality Reprocessed PVC Flexible Compound at competitive pricing to any global location. Our Reprocessed PVC Flexible Compound is priced at 840 USD and is available for purchase on TT payments and FOB Mundra, Mumbai shipping conditions.
Specifications of Reprocessed PVC Flexible Compound
1. Material Specific: ST 2 Compound consisting of 12.5 TS & 80 Minutes of thermal
2. Colour: We have black soft PVC Flexible ST2 compound
3. Supply Qty: 100 MT
4. Material Origin: India
5. Packing: 40 KG PP Bags
Terms & Conditions of Reprocessed PVC Flexible Compound
1. Pricing: 840 USD
2. Payments: 40% TT advance deposit against invoice at order time, and the remaining 60% will be made against copies of documents.
3. Shipping: FOB
4. Loading Port: Mundra, Mumbai
We can deliver the orders based on your requirements safely and promptly. If you are willing to buy Reprocessed PVC Flexible Compound, kindly share your requirements, delivery location, preferred shipping terms, etc.
Established in 2022, "UTSAV PLASTICS" is well-known manufacturing and trading firm in Rajasthan, India.
Send a message to UTSAV PLASTICS
We are pleased to offer you: PVC medical-grade postindustrial regrind, ex...>>
We are please to offer, soft pvc reprocessed granules, shore 70/72. Please...>>
We are pleased to offer you C-PVC, around 14mt packed in Bigbags. Please...>>
We are pleased to offer: BP27 PVC Plastisol, i.e. artificial leather, tarpaulin...>>
We are pleased to offer: BP20 PVC Soft Foam Rolls at market-leading prices. The...>>
We are pleased to offer48 MT of PVC Regrind Cushion Flooring in octabins. PVC...>>
We have ongoing available PVC Plastisol checked and repacked from our "PVC...>>