Inquiry Basket works similar to a shopping cart. When you have a common inquiry
for two or more companies/ offers, you need not send it to each company or offer
separately. Instead, you can add all your inquiries to the "Inquiry Basket" and
send it to all companies at once.
This is how it works –
- Select the companies / offers to which you like to send inquiry and click the "Add
to basket" button.
- Your selections would be added to the inquiry basket.
- Click the "inquiry basket" button, available at the extreme top of all the pages.
- You would be taken to the inquiry basket page where you can find all the selected
- Click the "inquire now" button to take you to the inquiry form.
- Type the inquiry message in the form along with choosing your preferred method of
contact (Email, phone, fax or snail mail). Now your inquiry is all set to go.
- Click the send button
- To avoid spamming there are certain limitations for bulk inquiries:
- Ultimate and Premium members can send 80 inquires per day but it should be sent
in two lots (40 at a time).
- Basic members can send 40 inquires per day.
- Items added to the Inquiry Basket are session sensitive. i.e. all the items added
to the Inquiry Basket will be flushed off when you close the browser or log off
the site. So send your inquiries as soon as you finish adding the Offers/Inquiries.