To whom it may concern,
I am CEO of Hallonlodge pty ltd (Australia) . We have a partner company in South of France. Involved in Buying / selling, Scrap Metals. If we establish a business relationship then we will release all appropriate information to your company. For your own Due-diligence.
We have very simple procedures once we have full confidence that the supplier is legitimate. We need past shipping documents. Stock photos etc before we send LOI.
Brokers please refarain from contacting us as we are not interested in chains.
Stock Type required “eg” Used Rail, HMS 1 & 2.
ORDERING AND PAYMENT PROCEDURES:
1) Buyer confirms their interest with LOI including full contact and banking details
2) Seller issues PROFORMA INVOICE or CONTRACT with full Company & Banking details, commodity description, product price, shipment terms, payment procedure etc..
3) Buyer accepts and agrees the terms and conditions of the Proforma Invoice / contract by counter signature & companies seal and returns to the seller.
4) Buyer arranges payment instrument within 5 days of signed contract / PI.
5) Immediate Shipment commence as per Proforma Invoice.
If you respond positively to this email then we will move very quickly and I am sure we can do a lot of business together.
Patrick Sharkey CEO.