We are looking forward to supply Grade A Copper Cathode Scrap of around 25000 MT every month. We are a reliable scrap supplier of all types with the best quality and affordable scrap price. We are in a position to meet your requirement and able to deliver you the best of best quality product and services.
Scrap Copper Cathode = 500 MT (minimum) and then followed by monthly quantities up to 10,000 MT
Commodity: Copper Cathode Scrap Grade A
Origin: CONGO / “TRANAX INVESTMENT“ (END SELLER)
Trial Shipment: 1,000 MT
Monthly Quantity: 2,000 MT X 12 Shipments – Total = 25,000MT (With possibility Rollover and Extensions for 3 year)
Price: -17% LME CIF
Packing: In Containers
Shipping Mark: As per scrap buyer’s request
Delivery Time: Within 30- 40 days
Definitions: 1 metric ton troy ounce WMT DMT
= = = =
1.000kgs or 2,204.62 lbs 31.1035gs
wet metric ton
dry metric ton
Weight Of Each Sheet: 914mm x 914mm x 12mm (appr.) (36” x 36” x 0.5) 125kgs (+/- 1%)
Net Weight Of Each Pallet: 2 mts (+/- 1%) 22mts approx. 22.20mts approx.
Min. Weight In Each Container: Gross Weight Of Each Container: Packing: Palletized banded by aluminum bands.
Payment Terms: 100% Irrevocable, unconditional, Non-Transferable confirmed SBLC payable at Loading Port after Inspection and Shipping Documents.
1. Buyer sends LOI With BCL /RWA
2. Seller issues FCO
3. Buyer sends ICPO or returns FCO with his signature and stamp
4. Seller issues DRAFT SPA open for amendments
5. Buyer makes changes to DRAFT SPA, signs and stamps and returns to Seller.
6. Seller makes the correction if needed, sign and stamps and returns it to Buyer with Proforma
7. Buyer sends DRAFT SBLC to Seller to approve verbiage. Seller initials and returns.
8. Buyer sends SWIFT
9. Seller confirms receipt and advises their bank to send PB
10. Seller exports the product in accordance with conditions in the SPA.
Interested Grade A Copper Cathode Scrap buyers, please get back to us with your requirement details.