ABS is a copolymerization of styrene, acrylonitrile, and butadiene latex. Its heat and solvent resistance properties are better than HIPS and it has gloss characteristics. ABS plastic pellets,Because acrylonitrile has stronger nitrile polarity, it can enhance the interaction of the PS in the molecular chain. Therefore, its impact strength, tensile strength, and plastic surface hardness are better compared to those of HIPS.
General Purpose Grade
High Flow Grade
Flame Retardant Grade
High Heat Grade
ABS sheet Characteristics:
(1) Low water absorption
(2) High impact toughness
(3) The inoxidizability is good
(4) The dimension stability is good
(5) Dyeing, molding and machining is good
(6) High mechanical strength, high stiffness
(7) Chemical properties and excellent electrical insulation properties
Interested parties please contact us for price offer.