Magnesium Ingot, High Quality Metal Magnesium,Mg9998,Mg9995a
1. Conform to industrial standards: HB7264-96.
2. The Mg ingot used for the alloy need to meet at and above Grade II of GB3499 standard.
3. The pureness of rare earth ingot used for the alloy is no less than 99%.
4. The surface of the alloy ingot is grey, the fracture is silver gray, both should be clear, with no slag inclusion.
5. Generally the weight is less the 5 kg/ingot, could as customer's request as well.
6. Packing: The ingots was put in metal pailafer wax-sealed, the N.W. is 50 kg/pail.