We want to buy these types of the scrap materials.
1) Used big electric motors
2) Used small electric motors
3) Used mixed electric motors
4) Mixed insulated copper cables
5) Mixed insulated aluminum cables
6) Mixed aluminum / copper cables 7) Lead copper cables
8) Fridge compressor
9) Condenser pipe (fin stock pipe)
10) Sandwich sheet 11) Aluminum foil with plastic and with out plastic 12) Potato chips raper (opp metalise perlastices bisquette packing)
13) Cigarette packing foils 14) Aluminum foil with paper back 15) Hallo graphic polyester foil 16) Stamping foils
Sir as soon as you give me these details, In the beginning we will purchase 25mt from you or material for one container and if the deal is fair we will increase our order by any quantity every time.
Payment details: 1) We will pay you 10% advance on placing of the containers immediately 2) And the remaining 90% when the containers are loaded on the Vessel (ship on board letter from the shipping company)
Send a message to AMCO Import Export