Frolix Pumps Enterprise is a recognized organization based in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Our main focus is an intension to provide quality, consumer beneficial and efficient water-lifting solutions with Submersible Pumps. Now we are dealing with Copper Scrap. As a partnership-owned company, we prioritize building long-term partnerships with our clients.
At Frolix Pumps Enterprise, we actively engage in purchasing 1 Full Container Load (FCL) of Copper Wire Scrap monthly, weighing 25 tons. Our designated destination port is the well-connected Chennai Port. We have a global presence, our import markets span across Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and North America.
Our company's preferred mode of payment is T/T (Telegraphic Transfer). A 30% initial payment is required upfront, with the remaining 70% to be settled according to the agreed terms. Our shipment terms will be FOB (Freight on Board) and CIF (Cost, Insurance, and Freight) to cater to our clients' preferences. Frolix Pumps Enterprise has been making its mark in the manufacturing pumps domain since its establishment in 2020 with a dedicated team of 10 skilled employees.
For the first time in India, we have introduced Anti-Sand Technology Pumps. Frolix Pumps are proud to announce that we are the first company to successfully launch V2 submersible pumps. Other water-lifting Pumps like, Deep-well Pumps are in the nurturing stage and undergoing testing. In order to bring supreme quality pumps into the markets, we are thriving along with the Research and Development team to get the products.
To discuss inquiries about our company, please contact us. We are available during regular business hours, Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. If you're interested in supplying Copper Wire Scrap, kindly provide us with the scrap specification, origin, loading port, best price per ton, as well as photos and videos for evaluation. We consider reliability and long-term business partnerships to be our top priorities. Connect with us through phone, email, or WhatsApp using the contact information provided below, and let's establish a mutually beneficial relationship.