Know More

*Afro Metal Sarl

Bo Town, Sierra Leone
*Afro Metal Sarl

*200 Tons of 99.9% Purity Millberry Copper Wire Scrap Available for Sale per Month : Sell Offer

hot offer Hot Offer
  • Unit: Tons
  • PCK: 22 MT per 20 ft container (50 Kg Packed bag)
  • QTY: 200 Tons
Details:

We are interested in offering Millberry Copper Wire Scrap, available in a regular supply of 200 tons per month. The scrap is packaged with each 20 ft container holding 22 MT of material in 50 Kg packed bags. Our Millberry Copper Wire Scrap is of Grade A quality, with a purity ranging from 99.78% to 99.9% minimum. This high level of purity ensures that our product meets European standards and is suitable for a wide range of manufacturing applications.

The copper scrap includes a mix of wires, tubes, and plates, all of which are processed to meet stringent quality requirements. Our copper scrap has best quality, meticulously analyzed to contain minimal impurities: Carbon (0.03%), Cobalt (less than 0.001%), Iron (0.005%), Phosphorus (less than 0.01%), Sulphur (less than 0.01%), and Zinc (0.003%). Afro Metal Sarl invites qualified copper scrap buyers to inspect our warehouse materials before container loading.

To proceed, a 25% deposit covering loading, transport, booking, and inspection fees must be made upon approval. The remaining 75% balance is due upon issuance of the Bill of Lading (B/L). Following this process is mandatory for all interested buyers. The loading port for shipment is Conakry, Guinee, and we offer shipping terms on a Cost, Insurance, and Freight (CIF) basis. We welcome inquiries from qualified buyers around the world.

Scrap Specification:
Scrap Name: Millberry Copper Wire Scrap
Quantity: 200 tons per month
Purity: 99.78% - 99.9% Min
Grade: Grade A
Components: Includes wires, tubes, plates, mixed, etc. The size is chips or other.
Copper Content: Meets European Standards
Packaging: 22 MT per 20 ft container (50 Kg Packed bag)
Loading Port: Conakry, Guinee
Site Inspection: Allowed
Payment Terms: A 25% deposit covering loading, transport, booking, and inspection fees is required upon approval, with the remaining 75% due upon issuance of the Bill of Lading (B/L).
Shipping Term: CIF
Preferred Region: Worldwide

Analysis Result
Item Standard (%) Results (%)
Carbon <0.03% 0.03%
Cobalt <0.001% 0.0009%
Iron <0.005% 0.005%
Phosphorus <0.01% 0.009%
Sulphur <0.01% 0.009%
Zinc <0.003% 0.003%

To inquire further about our Millberry Copper Wire Scrap or to discuss your specific requirements, please feel free to contact Mr. Alphonse Saglo, who is available to assist you with any inquiries or orders via phone, email, or WhatsApp. Kindly share your scrap requirement and destination port, and we will provide you with customized solutions. We look forward to establishing a long-term business relationship with you.

Add to Basket

Contact details

Name
: Mr.Alphonse Saglo
City
: Bo Town
Country
: Sierra LeoneSierra Leone
Zip Code
: 00229
Phone
: +232-755-75158
Mobile
: +23275575158
Email
: afrometalsarl@gmail.com

Send a message to *Afro Metal Sarl

Similar Sell Offers
Card image cap
Supplying Huge Tons of Copper Cathode Plates from Dar es Salaam Port

We specialize in providing Copper Cathode Plates. Our consistent and ample...>>

Card image cap
180 MT of 99.99% Purity Copper Wire Scrap, Ready for Global Export from Durban Port

Molokomalapa Trading offers a high-quality 99.99% purity of Copper Wire Scrap,...>>

Card image cap
Cheap Copper Cathode Available

1. Commodity: - electrolytic copper cathodes [cu] 2. Standard: [Grade A]...>>

Card image cap
500 MT Monthly of Copper Wire Scrap Without Armour, Available for Supply Worldwide

At, Indo Nara Metal WLL We offer Copper Wire Scrap without Armour in a...>>

Card image cap
Copper Battery Terminal Scrap Ready for Export from Constanta Port to Europe

Pfane Scientific Srl is a reputable recycling company based in Romania,...>>

Card image cap
LME registered scrap copper / LME Copper Cathode for sale

1. Commodity: - electrolytic copper cathodes [cu] 2. Standard: [Grade A]...>>

Card image cap
Supplying 5 to 10 MT of Ultra Fine Copper Powder to Global Markets

We are in the market to supply our high quality Ultra Fine Copper Powder. Our...>>

Card image cap
Ready to Supply 99.99% Purity “Grade A Copper Millberry Scrap” from the USA & Canada

Onward Freight is prepared to export premium Grade A Copper Millberry Scrap...>>

Card image cap
Ready to Export 800 MT of Copper Cathode Regularly to the International Market

We are looking to offer high-quality Copper Cathode available for immediate...>>

Card image cap
*200 Tons of 99.9% Purity Millberry Copper Wire Scrap Available for Sale per Month

We are interested in offering Millberry Copper Wire Scrap, available in a...>>

Card image cap
Exporting a Huge Quantity of Copper Cathode to International Markets

Regalnetwork specializes in exporting a significant quantity of high-quality...>>

Card image cap
Global Supply of Large Quantity of Copper Wire Scrap from United States

We are interested in offering high-quality Copper Wire Scrap in large...>>

Can't find what you are looking for? Become a RIM member now and post your requirement