1. The proponent sell scrap copper. The product is available in loose format.
2. The stock on hand represents approximately 7 tons of product.
3. The scrap copper product that is on offer originates from the platinum and chrome mines in the target area.
4. The subject copper product is secured through legal contracts with the different mining corporations.
5. The proponent has the opportunity of fixed supply contracts and arrangements within the mentioned corporations.
6. The load and delivery of the product should be arranged and finalised prior to any other subsequent actions.
7. The proof of product will be forwarded on receipt of the confirmation of sufficient available funds.
8. The buyer will be responsible for the transport and collection of the subject products.
Send a message to Medmin Services