Hamilton Brighton Trading Co. Ltd.
We would like to introduce Hamilton Brighton Trading Co Ltd., a company that specializes in secondary plastic market. We are based in Hong Kong and work as importer for plastic product manufacturers locally and in Mainland China. We sell a large amount of plastic scraps into the Chinese market. Our marketing research provide us with good knowledge and information of the markets (how they are structured, who are the competitors and what are the advantages and disadvantages of them). We have also established close relationships with our customers and suppliers. These enable us to know what our customers' needs are and how we can effectively meet their needs.
We have established good reputation as a plastic scraps importer in the Chinese markets in the past few years as we provide prompt, reliable and flexible services. We attribute our success to the following factors:
- Thorough planning
- A rapid response time. We can evaluate opportunities quickly and efficiently.
- close relationships with our customers and suppliers
- Reliability and commitment to the supplier's agreements.
We import an average of 2,500 - 3,000 MT/month of scraps worldwide and the list of the materials that we import is as follows:
- PET bottles in bales or regrinds, performs, film in rolls or bales (not printed), lumps, filament.
- PC sheets or off-cuts, water bottles, metallized and never-metallized CD, runners, lumps, head lights from automobile industry, regrinds.
- PMMA sheets or off-cuts, back-lights regrind from automobile industry, off-cuts with PVC gaskets.
- SAN sheets or off-cuts, regrinds, lumps.
- PS sheets off-cuts, CD box, yogurts cups skeletons in rolls/bales, EPS block, regrinds and lumps.
- ABS sheets off-cuts, regrinds and lumps.
- PP lumps, fines and powder films in rolls or bales.
- HDPE milk bottles, lumps, films in rolls or bales.
- LDPE/LLDPE films in rolls and bales, lumps.
- PVC ic tubes, blister pack in rolls or regrinds, film in rolls or bales, blood bags/tubes from medical industry, foam from automobile industry.
- Hot melt: EVA and water based lumps. It's the additive that is used to make the scotch film. We currently purchase them from 3M. They are conditioned in big barrels.
- SBS films mixed colors. We currently purchase them from 3M.
We start to trade engineering plastic scrap from 2000. They include POM, NYLON, PBT, PPO, PPS, PTFE (FEP, PFA, PVDF, PEEK, ETFE and ECTFE) off grade and scrap, EEA, EAA, VLDPE and etc..
As our business is expanding, we are interested in finding new suppliers for our markets. If you are interested in cooperating with us, please let me know.
I look forward to hearing from you.