Troy L Brooks
Member since : Jun 2010
Used Rails at best rates - conatct +1-406-880-5225 : Sell Offer
Expired on :
: MOQ 30,000MT
: On Request
: 414 USD
30,000-300,000x12 of used rail
12-36m 414.27 USD/MT
1.5-2m 432.27 USD/MT
Email for LOI template and full pricing and procedures
NO UP FRONT FEES CONTRACTS…………NEW……..LC no up-‐front Fees NO PB:
Buyer issues a DLC for each month value to the seller against 46A documents OBOL, commercial invoice and SGS reports.
Since this is treated as a SPOT purchase the seller will not issue a Performance Bond.
LC no up-‐front fees with PB:
Buyers issues a bank financial guarantee (BFIG) for 1.3times the monthly value in the form of a SBLC/BG or LPG in place for the term of the contract as a guarantee.
In addition the monthly payments can be made by TT or DLC or MT103/23 or URC 522 under the ICC 600rules.
Seller issues 2% PB against BFIG value per seller’s normal procedures.
TERMS AND PROCEDURES:
TYPES OF CONTRACTS OFFERED: All orders must be accompanied by a completed Letter of Intent (LOI). Note: all FOB orders must be prepaid before loading.
Annual Contract/ SPOT ‐ Procedures or LC processing fee of 2% LC IS A ICC600 MT700/Revolving spot
If the Buyers opens the LC with JP Morgan Chase then the Documentary processing fee will be waved.
1) Buyer completes and returns LOI as per the template provided.
2) Seller provides SPA, contract (valid for 3 days); deposit or processing Invoice (one-month deposit required or 2% LC processing fee) and accompanying documentation.
3) The Buyer must provide all information within the contract that has been left blank, and replace the words "TO BE ADVISED" with the name of their Bank if different than recorded.
4) Buyer must sign the contract and send to the Seller for signature. The Seller will countersign the contract and send back to the Buyer via email (UNCITRAL).
5) The Buyer’s Bank will be issue the operative Letter of Credit under Appendix 6 along with the Deposit (one-month shipment or the 2% LC processing fee for the first month only by TT MT103) under Appendix 7 or Appendix 8 within 5 days of contract execution by both parties. Deposit is backed by 100% Corporate Performance Bond Guarantee.
6) After reception by Seller (not the sellers bank) of the Letter of Credit and verification by Cashing of the LC, that the LC matches the contract terms, the secondary Performance Bond (issued by seller as SBLC or Bank Bond) will automatically becomes operative at the time of the first billing. Seller does not use an advising bank, LC is sent directly to seller.
7) The First shipment will commence no later than 45 (forty‐five) days from date issued of the operative Letter of Credit. (Normally within 15 days) The remaining consignments will be shipped in each 30 (thirty) day periods as defined in the Appendix. 8) Effect of payment for each consignment shall be effected within 3 (three) banking days after receipt by the Sellers Advising Bank of all documents required for payment.
Troy L Brooks
: Mr.Troy Brooks
Send a message to Troy L Brooks
Please enter the message
Related Sell offers
Cast Iron for sale
Used Seamless Pipes
Shredded Scrap for sale
Ship Plates for sale
HMS 1&2 ISRI 200-26 Metal Scrap for sale
BUYING AT RIM
Browse Sell offers
How to Buy?
Post Buy offer
SELLING AT RIM
Browse buy offers
How to Sell?
Post Sell offer
RIM SCRAP PRICES
US Scrap Prices
UK Scrap Prices
HMS 1&2 Prices
US Plastic prices
Japanese Scrap Metal Prices
UAE Metal Prices
Indian Scrap Price
SUPPORT & CONTACT
RIM Scrap News
Copyright © 2007 - 2012
RecycleINme.com. All Rights Reserved.